Content being validated
A former military chapel
Sainte-Anne Church in Porquerolles was originally a military chapel built between 1849 and 1851. It was not until 1929 that it became the parish church of Porquerolles attached to the diocese of Fréjus-Toulon. Its construction, financed by the inhabitants of Porquerolles Island and the town of Hyères, happened in two stages. The first project of the Royal Corps of Engineers of 1819 was succeeded in 1849 by a second founding project of the current church.
Read More
Related content

Médias en cours d’exploration