Content being validated
A typical Augeron village
The typical Augeron village of Pierrefitte-en-Auge extends in the Touques valley in the Calvados department. Its name (Petra-ficta: made of stone) would come from the numerous stones in its ground. The village became Pierrefitte-en-Auge in 1682. It is home to traditional half-timbered houses with thatched roofs. Pierrefitte-en-Auge also houses Saint-Denis Church, listed as a Historical Monument, a 19th-century castle, and the Manor of the Cour du Bosc painted by Pierre Bonnard in 1903.
Read More
Related content

Médias en cours d’exploration