Content being validated
The village of the sea
Marguerite Duras used to call Trouville the village of the sea. In the past, fish and shellfish were bought directly from the fishermen on the pier. In 1936, Mayor Fernand Moureaux had a Halle aux Poissons (fish market) built there over 7,534 sq ft (700 m²). It is still open today on Wednesdays and Saturdays and houses 200 food, textile, and craftsmen exhibitors between the Pont des Belges and Place Foch.
Read More
Related content

Médias en cours d’exploration