Content being validated
The Clos de Vougeot at the Heart of the 12th Century
2
0
Thanks to the donations of the wealthy Lords of Burgundy, during the 12th century the monks from the Abbey of Cîteaux became owners of the Clos de Vougeot and the lands. These working friars became winegrowers and built a wall around these precious vineyards. This historical place of the winery is the highlight of the Burgundian conviviality, tradition, and hospitality. Since 1945, the Confrérie des Chevaliers du Tastevin, perpetuate and promote the Clos de Vougeot identity.
Read More
Translate
Related content

Media currently exploring