Content being validated
The Society of Archeology of Riquewihr
After 123 years of existence, the Society of Archeology of Riquewihr (SAR), created in 1898, continues the work of its founding fathers. It has always been concerned with the protection and respectful restoration of the heritage of the city. The Society deals with many constructions and old houses, both protected by classification and of historical interest. A museum was set up by the SAR on the second level of the Tower of the Thieves. The current Winegrower house is adjacent to the Tower and was also bought by the Society.
Read More
Related content

Médias en cours d’exploration