Content being validated
Saint-Michel chapel, a former place of pilgrimage
1
0
Rebuilt at the end of the 17th century - following its destruction in 1692 by the troops of the Duke of Savoy Victor-Amédée II - the Saint-Michel chapel became a place of pilgrimage. The parishioners of the neighbouring villages Prunières and Chorges flocked there, in particular each September 29th, to celebrate Saint Michel.
Read More
Translate
Related content

Media currently exploring