Content being validated
History of the Corbara’s Convent
0
0
In 1456, the Convent Saint Dominic de Corbara, formerly known as the Convent of St. Francis d’Aregno, was founded by Franciscans. From the mid-19th century, it was occupied and restored by Italian Dominicans. They were expelled at the beginning of the 20th century because of the French law separating the Church and the State. Nowadays it is inhabited by the monks of the religious congregation Saint-Jean.
Read More
Translate
Related content

Media currently exploring