Content being validated
Entrusted to the Frilet couple in the early 2000s
The Fort du Petit Langoustier was built in 1634 on the eponymous island off the western coast of Porquerolles Island in the Hyères Islands archipelago. Listed as a Historical Monument since 1989, the fort was entrusted in the early 2000s to a couple, Edith and Marc Frilet, who embarked on its restoration. The Frilet's also created an association to manage the complex's reconstruction and organized a scientific council aimed at opening it up to visitors.
Read More
Related content

Médias en cours d’exploration