Content being validated
The Colmar’s Municipal Baths
Built in 1906, the Municipal Baths have been part of Colmar’s history for almost a century. The baths respond to the concerns of the Belle Epoque, concerning sport, hygiene, and leisure. They were open all year round, like those in Guebwiller and Sainte-Marie-aux-Mines. Until their final closure in 2003, the baths saw five generations of swimmers come and go. In 2009, the building was integrated into the Unterlinden Museum and refurbished as an exhibition hall dedicated to temporary events. This new space is at the heart of an urban and museum project inaugurated in 2015.
Read More
Related content

Médias en cours d’exploration