Content being validated
An essential building of Trouville
The Fish Market of Trouville-sur-Mer was erected in 1936 at the instigation of Fernand Moureaux, the mayor of the time. The reinforced concrete building extends over 2,296 square feet (700 m²) and accommodates two hundred exhibitors up to the Pont des Belges and Place Foch. The fishmongers in the hall are open every day of the year from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. The inscription of the building on the annex list of Historical Monuments in 1991 made it possible to protect the whole fishing port district of Trouville-sur-Mer.
Read More
Related content

Médias en cours d’exploration