Content being validated
The bell tower of Saint-Germain d'Auxerre church
0
0
In Monthelie, Saint-Germain d'Auxerre church dominates the village. With a curious bell tower, it was once located within the walls of the fortified castle (destroyed by order of Louis XI in 1478). The bell tower, listed as a historical monument since 1925, houses 3 large bells.
Read More
Translate
Related content

Media currently exploring