Content being validated
A former military site
0
0
Located on the territory of the municipality of Ramatuelle, Cap Camarat still bears the remains of the reinforcement of the coastal defense from the Napoleonic era, subsequently transformed into a blockhouse. Its lighthouse and semaphore erected around 1830 were occupied by the German troops during the Second World War. Since 1977, all the land of Cap Camarat has been sold to the Coastal Protection Agency, which manages it and protects it from any form of urbanization.
Read More
Translate
Related content

Media currently exploring